Drop Off / Pick Up Procedures & Getting Paid:
All consignors must reserve a scheduled time to drop off their items. Click here to log-in and schedule a drop off time. All time slots are in 30 minute increments. We ask that you arrive within that 30 minute slot.
Need a speedier drop off option? EXPRESS DROP OFF - see details below...
What to expect at drop off:
- Please allow 30-45 minutes for drop off.
- Arrive with your items neatly hung and tagged.
- Arrange items in like groups and by size; such as shirts (S-XL) in one group, bottoms (S-L or 2-22) in another group, and so on.
- We will confirm items are properly hung and tagged. Your clothing will be inspected for stains, holes, missing buttons, etc. at drop off. Any unaccepted items will be returned to you at drop-off. If we find additional unaccepted items after drop-off, we will set them aside for consignor pick-up or donate if applicable.
- Consignors will be responsible for placing their shoes, handbags, and accessories on the sales floor in specified locations; volunteers will place consignor clothing on the sales floor.
- Please do not schedule your drop off during a volunteer shift. For example, if your volunteer shift starts at 12pm-3p, do not schedule your drop off for 12pm, please schedule it at least 1 hour before your shift start or at 3pm after your shift is over.
EXPRESS DROP OFF
- Avoid the wait when you drop off your clothing!
- If you deem ALL your items as DONATE* at the end of the sale, you can drop off your clothing WITHOUT a scheduled drop off time and WITHOUT waiting for Green Jeans staff inspection.
- Items will be set to the side to be inspected at a later time.
- EXPRESS DROP OFF does NOT require a check-in appointment. Please let us know when you arrive if you are participating in the Express Drop Off Program.
Consignors who have indicated on their tags they do NOT want their items donated, can pick up their unsold merchandise within the designated pick up hours.
- Items will be sorted into piles by consignor number at the time of pickup.
- Please NOTE: items that have lost tags will be on a "No Tag Rack" near the door. Please check this rack prior leaving with your unsold items.
- Hangers will be available to take home with you. Please bring a bag or box to take these home for the following season!
If you are unable to pick up during the Sunday PM 8p-9p time slot , please make alternative arrangements with a friend or family member to pick up for you. Green Jeans Consignment is unable to transfer/store consignor merchandise following the sale.
Any items not picked up will be donated to our partner charities, please see Charitable Partner Tab.
How do I receive my earnings?
Your profit earnings will be automatically deposited into your PayPal account (think “direct deposit”) within 10
business days (usually four). We pay the fee. You keep your earnings in your PayPal Account for use at thousands of retailers or you can access it via bank transfer (no fee), ATM, credit card, etc. Refer to PayPal if you are unfamiliar with the process, Paypal customer service number is 888-221-1161. You will receive an email stating “You have money!” once the payment has been issued. If you do not have a PayPal account, included will be instructions on creating one. We highly recommend creating a PayPal account. If you choose to not create a PayPal account, 30 days after we send the initial payment the funds are returned to us. At that time we will issue a check to the address on file. There is a $2.00 processing fee deducted from your earnings. Your check will be issued within 5 days of the funds being returned to us.
What do I need to do to be sure I have Paypal set up?
Your email is important. Think “account number.” Your PayPal email and your Green Jeans Consignment consignor account email must be the same OR your Green Jeans Consignment email must be “linked” to your PayPal account. You may change your contact email at Green Jeans Consignment to your PayPal email address OR log into your PayPal account and add an email, using the email associated with your Green Jeans Consignment account. You can have multiple emails associated with one PayPal account. If you’ve used PayPal in the past (but not recently) you may want to contact PayPal using the number listed above to make sure you are in “good standing” with PayPal to avoid your funds being denied on PayPal’s side. Any changes to your Green Jeans Consignment email must be completed BEFORE the tagging system closes. Once it closes you will not be able to change your Green Jeans Consignment email. Make sure the email we have on file for you is associated with YOUR paypal account! YOU are responsible for providing us the correct email aka “account number”.
Why have we chosen PayPal?
It is a safer, more efficient and more reliable method of handling funds than a paper check sent via USPS. You get your earnings quicker and in a more secure fashion. You can access your funds in multiple ways, including a transfer to your bank account which incurs no PayPal fees. We pay the fee for you to receive your funds. You choose how to use them.
Questions? Visit www.Paypal.com, call 888-221-1161 or email us (for limited support).