Volunteering is FUN! Get your girlfriends together and volunteer as a group!
Volunteers receive a VIP PRESALE PASS to shop early and can bring ONE lucky friend!
Consignors who volunteer have the opportunity to earn an additional 5% of their sales up to 75%.
Sign up to be a volunteer HERE.
Consignors who volunteer get first dibs of the inventory!!
- Volunteer for three 3 hour shifts= 75% of sales and entry in VIP shoppping night at 4pm
- Volunteer for two 3 hour shifts= 70% of sales and entry in VIP shopping night at 5pm
- Volunteer for one 3 hour shift= entry in VIP shopping night at 5 pm
- Be a consignor, but don't have time to volunteer = 65% of sales and entry to VIP shopping night at 6 pm.
VIP Presale: Evening before the public sale opening 4 pm - 9 pm
LKN Tuesday Sept 25 ~ Fort Mill Tuesday Oct 2
- Come and enjoy shopping without the crowds!
- Get first pick of the fabulous inventory!
- Special events (vary for each sale): Personal shopping consultants, giveaways, a chance to WIN shopping money for future sales, and more!
What will I do as a Green Jeans volunteer?
Drop Off & Set-up:
- Assist consignors during check in
- Prepare and organize items for the sale
- Transport items to the sale floor
- Direct shoppers
- Manage fitting room areas
- Organize and restock the sales floor
- Assist with check out
Take Down & Pick up:
- Sort unsold items
- Bag donated items for pick up
- Assist consignors at pick up
- Organize and pack sale supplies
Can’t volunteer, but want to earn additional commission?
We recognize not everyone is available to volunteer during our designated hours so we have provided some alternative volunteer options.
Qualify for one three-hour volunteer shift by doing any of the following:
- Distribute flyers or post cards to 15 businesses from our list of recommended businesses (such as salons, coffee shops, day cares, doctor’s offices, restaurants, spas, etc).
- Feature our sale in multiple community or club newsletters, business listing or link on a web page, minimum of three listings/features.
- Stuff 300 shopper gift bags with promotional items provided by local businesses.
Qualify for two three-hour volunteer shifts by doing any of the following:
- Provide Green Jeans with a media connection and/or interview with local paper, television or radio station.
We are open to additional promotional ideas. Contact us HERE.